Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Outward Bound

PC has posted his journal notes from his recent experience at Outward Bound in western NC and I'm green with envy. That's one of those things that "I've always wanted to do" (at least if 'always' goes back as far as when my buddies from Governor's School that won Morehead Scholarships went to OB during their first summer in college). Depending on your own prejudices, you'll read PC's tale and either understand exactly why I'm jealous or you'll think me nutty for wanting to go and him nuttier for actually having done it.

But now at least you know what to get me for my birthday - a session at Outward Bound. Oh, and an I Was Touched By His Noodly Appendage t-shirt. More pirates = lower global temperatures... arrggh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home