Friday, January 06, 2006

How to Piss of the Women of Terre Haute and Little Rock

Simply refuse to show "The Book of Daniel" before its first airing. As I understand it, many women find leading man Aidan Quinn to be a hunkahunkaburnin'luv and I also get the impression that there are lots of women out there that are naughtily drawn to priests and preachers (gee, a man that actually pretends to listen to them and care what they think - woohoo!). So I can't imagine that they'll be any too pleased about this.

I really can't get all that exercised about this - either the show itself or the refusal of some to show it. The show will probably suck - most shows do. So they had to find a way to differentiate themselves (since they didn't go with the aforementioned and much appreciated "hot blond" trend in this winter's new TV shows). You can't watch the ads and come to any conclusion other than that the network is playing up the most controversial aspects of the show precisely to elicit this kind of reaction. And that knee-jerk reaction is so predictable that it deserves little attention.

Bored now.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee said...

I'm a Christian but I think those who try to push their ideal of morality on others are wrong (period). I agree with those who think Aidan Quinn is a nice looking man. I also think that I will give the show a try, after all Saint Peter did not start out as a saint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home