Thursday, March 15, 2007

Critters

I guess it's the weather - it's been critter week outside my office window all week. Monday it was what appeared to be a very pregnant doe running past my window twice (in the same direction - I guess she'd wandered back once without me noticing) and the first great blue heron I've seen landing at the edge of the muddy pond/lake/whatever right outside the office.

Tuesday is was just a big old yellow cat hunting in the woods between the building and the lake.

Wednesday it was lots of birds, as it's been all week. Lots of cardinals and a number of blue jays.

Today it was a huge red-tailed hawk flying nearby (and trying to avoid a really annoying smaller bird) and a red-bellied woodpecker (yeah, I know it's head is much redder than it's belly but that's what they call them).

I'm still not a fan of commuting in to an office, but the scenery's pretty damn cool.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee said...

How do you get any work done?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home