Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hot Wheels Red Lines



I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was thinking about eBaying my Hot Wheels collection once I found out how much they're potentially worth. I still haven't decided (and I still know very little about eBay) but as an experiment, I tried photographing these guys and let me tell you - it's damn hard! I think I'm actually going to be better off doing it outside, like on the front porch or something. These are the best two I came up with - the Beetle is in really good condition and I always liked that dragster. For those that don't know (and I didn't until I started looking into this) the "Red Line" refers to the redwall tires found on all the original Hot Wheels up to 1977. Since then all Hot Wheels have had blackwalls. Hey, who says you never learn anything from blogs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home