Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday!

Yeah, I should be working but I need a break - it's been a rough couple of weeks. I realized I hadn't posted any photos in awhile, mostly because I haven't TAKEN any photos in awhile, but I got out Sunday and snapped a few just before sunset and rather liked this view of the United Methodist Church steeple backlit by the setting sun, glimpsed between the Battle/Vance/Pettigrew building and the new Hyde Hall. That steeple is one of the defining parts of the Chapel Hill skyline (such as it is) and it's always looked to me the way I think the Old North Church in Boston ("one if by land...") should look but doesn't really.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great pic. And a great steeple. And a great pancake breakfast, for that matter, whenever the men of the UMC get their spatulas going. Mmmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home