Thursday, December 21, 2006

Half-Life Radio

Due to the Christmas crunch, episode 3 will probably not be uploaded until Boxing Day (next Tuesday for you Anglophobes) but I should be back on track with Episode 4 on Thursday, the 28th. I actually had what was to be the second installment in the can, but I bumped up the Christmas tunes and so I need to redo the talky bits for what will now be Ep3. I'm also still working on improving the dynamics (yes, David, I DO have a crappy mike!) so hopefully you heard some difference in the Christmas 'cast and will hear even more improvement going forward. Thanks for the feedback so far!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, now, I did not say you had a 'crappy mike' - I only said you needed to get a better one. ;-) ....so everyone can hear your lovely speaking voice, hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home