Monday, April 07, 2008

Color Me Excited!

It's not showing up on the Cat's Cradle website yet, but according to Dave Menconi's blog on the N&O, in addition to the Pressure Boys' first show in 20 years at the Cradle May 2, we also get the first show from the Sneakers (Chris Stamey, Mitch Easter, and co) in about 30 years. How cool as that?

Not quite as cool as finding X on the Cradle schedule for May 27 and then finding out that it's the original lineup of Exene Cervanka, John Doe, DJ Bonebrake and Billy Zoom. The X show at the Pier in Raleigh 25 years ago that Lex and I saw was without a doubt the best club show I have yet to see. I am pumped! Jennyslash and I saw the Knitters last year (Exene, John and DJ plus Dave Alvin) and they put on a fine show but I absolutely can't wait to see the real, honest-to-God X!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home