Sunday, June 26, 2005

Blogging again

Not only that, I'm moving my blog back to Blogger.com for the time being. It's been almost a year since I stopped using Blogger to post and started editing the stuff with my web editor but I'm finding lately that I just don't have the time and hence, I'm just not posting. So we'll see how this goes and eventually I'll look into Workpress or Typepad or some of the other options out there.

The last three weeks have been back to the working 55 hours a week or so 6-7 days a week, so I haven't been around much. I'm hoping things will calm down a bit the next week or two with the holidays. Much to post - don't know if I'll really catch up or not, but I'll give it a shot over the next few days.

3 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Billy Jones said...

Try this free for 30 days: Squarespace and you'll see why I'm sold on it.

PS. They even pay referrals to their users for signing up new members. For as little as 7 bucks a month you can't beat it.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Tony Plutonium said...

Thanks for the tip, Billy! I'm not quite ready to start paying for blogging but I'm sure the time will come and I may take you up on that!

Man, I don't EVEN want to know how you found my new page before I did any redirecting! :-)

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Billy Jones said...

I didn't even realize you had moved, but I found you in my Squarespace referral logs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home