Friday, December 29, 2006

Oh, Look, Honey, It's Half-Life Radio Episode 4!

As promised (and with a couple of hours to spare), Episode 4 of Half-Life Radio is on the air. I'm pretty happy with this one - I've been saving a couple of my all-time favorite bands for this one. Hope you all enjoy! The new mic is on the way and will hopefully be here in time for Ep 5, although with the holidays ending and work pressure about to mount, I may try to get ahead a little bit.

If you saw my reply to justisengard in the comments for Ep 3, you'll see that I'm not planning on going bigtime with this - if nothing else, I don't need the pressure. But if you know anyone that digs local music, please feel free to point them to the website. And as always, your feedback, encouragement, ridicule and constructive criticism is all welcome.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Tony Plutonium said...

Episode 4 songlist:
1. The Pressure Boys - Where the Cowboys Went
2. Ben Folds 5 - The Battle of Who Could Care Less
3. Archers of Loaf - All the Nation's Airports
4. Hege V - My Decline
5. Squirrel Nut Zippers - Put a Lid on It
6. The Right Profile - Little A
7. Trailer Bride - Mach 1
8. Fetchin' Bones - All Clocks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home