Thursday, March 15, 2007

What a Difference a Year Makes

I realized a couple of days ago that this week is the anniversary of the beginning of my sojourn to Chicago last year - the week between the ACC Tournament and the Big Dance. The Chicago blog is still out there - I'll archive it one of these days in case Blogger eats it. The main thing I remember about the first couple of weeks there (other than the cold) is trying to find places to watch both the Carolina men's and women's teams in the tournament.

There's a lot that I miss about Chicago. And a lot that I regret not having time or making time to do. But I'm truly looking forward to spring in NC, which I really missed last year. And to actually being able to watch some hoops!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, since Maryland woke up and realized with about 3:30 left in the game that they could run with the Wildcats, I'm going to have to count on the Tar Heels to carry my hopes.

Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home