Saturday, August 25, 2007

Messing with Us

The weather forecasters must be messing with our minds on purpose. The 10-day forecast keeps showing us getting back down into the 80's in a few days, but every day the 80's slip further into the future. We've now gone through 3 full weeks (at least) of highs between the mid-90s and mid-100s (I think there was 1 day with a high lower than 90) and other than an 87 high predicted for Monday, we're into the 90s again every day next week. We've got an Orange ozone alert today on a frickin' Saturday, for pete's sake! We've set another record high today (99 so far) and we've had at least 6 or 7 days over 100.

One of the biggest issues I've got right now is just getting laundry done. With the house getting into the high 70s or low 80s every day, I haven't wanted to run the dryer. If this keeps up much longer, I'll be heading to the coin-op just so I've got something to wear to work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home