Sunday, September 30, 2007

Don't Forget Carrboro Music Festival is Sunday

That would be today seeing as it is well after midnight. We went over to the Cat's Cradle tonight to catch Great Big Gone (formerly Brown Mountain Lights and still featuring my friend Greg Bowers on guitar, vocals and songwriting) and Two Dollar Pistols.

I'll be there most of the afternoon breaking in the new lens for the digital. You can find the schedule here but I just like to go wander around and listen for what sounds good! Sorry about the poor quality of the photos below - I'm still trying to figure out how best to shoot indoor shows and I refuse to use flash...

Picture 1 - Great Big Gone (Greg is on the left)

Picture 2 - Two Dollar Pistols with John Howie Jr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home