Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Raptors

I'm not sure what this means...

As I walked out to the Xterra yesterday morning, I startled a huge hawk that must have been just on the other side of the car - it flew right past me about chest height before landing in a tall pine across the street. I'm used to seeing hawks in the neighborhood but usually looking up a few dozen feet at them. It was nice to see one at eye level and only a dozen feet away for a change!

Then as I was driving back from the store after dark, a very large owl (I'm assuming a barred owl) flew across the street not 30 feet in front of me. If a black cat crossing your path is supposed to be bad luck, what does having two raptors cross your path the same day mean?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Cindy Lee said...

I thought about this one for a while, I guess it means you are lucky. Those are two beautiful and powerful birds.

About Howard Dean: I did not know that 50 state strategy was his ideal. I guess I am thankful to him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home