Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Getting Into The Act

Since everyone else is throwing out their predictions, guess I ought to do the same...

I've got Obama winning with just under 51% of the vote and picking up Florida, Virginia and Ohio to get 338 electoral votes. Sadly, I'm afraid McCain is going to squeak out a win in North Carolina, but I hope like hell I'm wrong.

I think Liddy Dole has disappointed and disgusted enough people that she's assured a Kay Hagan victory, but I'm thinking that Pat McCrory will take the governor's race.

I've spoken to a number of people that are convinced that we won't know the outcome until January after the courts or the House of Representatives decide this thing, but I'm thinking we're going to have our answer by the time Stewart and Colbert come on the air at 10pm EST.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Special K said...

I'd have to agree with these predictions down the line. I like seeing mixed results (Repubs here, Dems there). It shows that some people are thinking and not just choosing a party. Happy election day!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee said...

I hope you are right we need a definite win this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home