Sunday, November 02, 2008

Barack the Vote Chapel Hill - Post 2

Mac McCaughan as Portastatic

Still Mac - thanks for organizing this thing, dude! And for volunteering to play at the un-rockandrollish time of 9am...

The crowd starts to grow.

Regina Hexaphone

I got to Graham about 9:30 while Mac was still on going solo - there were probably 3 or 4 dozen people already there, not including the wonderful folks from Counter Culture coffee doling out caffeine and sugar bombs. People gathered quickly as the morning went on. I'm embarrassed to say that this was the first time I'd heard Regina Hexaphone - they were a lot of fun and I'll be looking for them next time they're at Local 506 or the Cradle.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya this is chris from regina hexaphone. thanks for the kind words! was wondering if it would be ok if i used your photo of us with the crowd in front of us? it's a great shot! e-mail me at regina_hexaphone@yahoo.com.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Tony Plutonium said...

Chris - absolutely! I replied via email - I'll send you a higher-res version that might be more useful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home