Monday, August 29, 2005

This and That - Last Monday in August Edition

I think I may have cracked a rib mountain biking yesterday (I'll know tomorrow after a trip to the doctor). Before you chide me for taking chances or acting like a big doofus at my advancing age, you should know that I took a spill at the end of the ride when I was actually being too damn cautious - I slowed down too much going up a curvy little hill to get around a gate and lost my balance and chewed dirt. I probably otter take more chances rather than trying to play it safe.

I want to know why neither Freakazoid! or Earthworm Jim are available on DVD!!! Dammit, who's in charge here?

So who knew that Lysol was once advertised as a feminine hygiene product (and apparently a birth control method)? Apparently a number of folks. Just.... ouch. (Nod to apostropher for first mention.)

Oh, it has come to my attention that occasionally this blog does not format correctly for folks using Internet Explorer. I've never had any trouble reading it with Firefox but I did try it today with IE and noticed that some titles or text will sometimes not show up. So my suggestion is... stop using IE, dangit!

3 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Tony Plutonium said...

I just got bombarded by comment spam for the first time so I've turned word verification on. Sorry for any inconvenience.

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Word verificiation"--does that means I have to spell it V111AGRRA if I want to sell you ED drugs?

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger mapgirl said...

A mountain biking injury ... this may be the only thing you and Dubya have in common. We won't tell anyone, though.

your also-injured, but less glamorously so, pal

Hopalong M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home