Wednesday, October 19, 2005

How Cool Is That?!?!?

Not only did my "Fall Flames" sell during the opening of the Carolina Club members art show tonight, it also won the Staff Favorite award! I'm a little blown away by this - JennySlash has been incredibly supportive in getting me to show my photography in public and I'm not overly modest, but this was just very, very cool and totally unexpected. I hope we get a similar reception for the studio tour, which is coming up in just a couple of weeks. I'm overwhelmed...

4 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I can see how it sold AND how it won--great photo, TP!

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeehah! Yay you!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger jw said...

It is beautiful! Congratulations. You deserve 1st place.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool shot. Congrats. Keep having fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home