Friday, November 04, 2005

Time for the Big Freakout!

Tomorrow's the day - the first day of the Open Studio Tour - and we're having kittens here, let me tell you. It's a good thing I took a few days off from work to get things ready, but knowing I was going to do so may have led us to put some things off that we shouldn't have. We spent a good part of Wednesday and into yesterday clearing out the front of the house and hanging new drapes. Today is art-hanging day, as well as running around to pick up change, food, balloons, etc day. I've spent the morning getting a PayPal shopping cart set up (we've never used PayPal before, so I hope this works!).

But despite all of that, the weather looks awesome for this first weekend, gas prices have dropped about 25 cents a gallon around here over the last few weeks, there's a home football game at noon, which should mean more people in town, so I don't think we could ask for anything better. If any of you are around this weekend (or next) please drop by! You don't have to buy anything - we'd just love the support (this is kinda scary stuff!).


Now to go knock some nails into the walls...

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the show is rocking! Wish wish wish we were going to be there to see it. Save up all the stories for us, please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home