Saturday, January 28, 2006

Christmas a Couple of Weeks Late





We finally sort of had Christmas last weekend with my family - long time coming, short time lasting but a lot of fun.

Photo 1: Dad was the recipient of the smoking monkeys - the dreaded family gag gift that had been lost in my sister's house for a couple of years before returning into circulation.

Photo 2: My nephew the Pastafarian. We're not sure why he was later photographed wearing his gray bankie like a burka.

Photo 3: My best-bestowed present of the seasion - Dad's Carolina dreads. I'm not sure he's taken them off this week - I know he was wearing them at Foxfire for lunch when the Red Hat Society ladies showed up. I understand he was chosen as having the best hat. Yay me!

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger jw said...

When is Dad going to get his own blog? It certainly can't be because he can't find a name. There are plenty of good names out there, like "Tony's Dad," or "My Life Raising Tony," or "Look How Tony's Screwing Up Now."

The list is endless.

(Because Dad, it's all about Tony!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home