Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Three People You Meet in Hell

I'd have a hard time conceiving of two people that I could possibly care any less about - a washed-up former teen soap star and an American Idol loser with one foot still in the closet to keep from pissing off his legion of beehive-wearing middle-aged female fans who all secretly hope to get him to marry their overweight cosmetologist daughters.

Then lo and behold, there really WAS someone that I cared even less about sticking her big foot into the middle of this and outing said American Idol loser.

I've already wasted more electrons on this than it deserves.

But God help me, I think it's funny as hell!

1 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you let these three distract you from important matters, like whether Tom is on a box or whether Katie was bending her knees in their wedding portrait.

Jeez!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home