Monday, January 01, 2007

Blogging

It will have escaped the attention of no one that Half-Life and Times has gone from a fair amount of political commentary to a mixed bag of stuff to being almost entirely devoted to music the last couple of months. That should not lead anyone to believe that I'm happy with the governmental or political status quo. I'm trying to read as much as I can from as many different sources as I can about what's going on, but in terms of output I've been other-directed. I suspect that over the next three months, HL&T will primarily focus on music and Carolina basketball after which presidential politics will be demanding more blogtime, which I will undoubtedly oblige. In the meantime, I'll continue to read Lex and Josh and the other blogs found on the left-hand side of HL&T and I encourage you to do the same.

And I expect my political ranting persona to find his voice again around the middle of April or so...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger Cindy Lee said...

nothing wrong with music and sports. I'm hoping to catch up on the music I have only listened to the 1st installment and it was VERY good.

C Lee

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Tony Plutonium said...

I'm glad you're enjoying! I have to admit that I've been listening to them myself as running mixes and I'm pretty pleased with the improvements as I've done a few more (sound levels are a lot more, well, level among other things). I'm hoping the new microphone will get here in time for Ep 5.

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Half-life Radio rules!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home