Sunday, February 11, 2007

At Long Last, Sir...

Have You No Half-Life Radio?!

Well, yes, as a matter of fact, Mr. Welch, we do indeed - check out Half-Life Radio Episode 7 here. This is the next-to-last installment of HLR, at least for the foreseeable future - I've enjoyed the heck out of it but I've got other things I need to be working on. I have no doubt I'll be back doing something of this nature again in a few months, but for now I need to be spending more time with JennySlash and the rest of my family, doing more photography, spending more time working, maybe playing a video game every now and then... oh, and watching some damn basketball! So I'll be doing the last HLR the weekend of Feb 24th, which will probably be all (or at least mostly all) bands that played Rhythm Alley during our tenure.

Hope ya enjoy!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Tony Plutonium said...

Half-Life Radio Episode 7
1. Tift Merritt - Virginia, No One Can Warn You
2. Let's Active - Room With a View
3. Shockabilly - People are Strange
4. The Backsliders - Yep!
5. Treva Spontaine and the Graphic - I Flew Like a Bird
6. Marsha - I Hope Tomorrow Never Comes
7. Rick Rock - Button (Love is No Sentimental Journey)
8. Polvo - Vibracobra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home