Saturday, January 20, 2007

Half-Life Radio Episode 6 (the Covers) is Here

The all-covers 'cast of Half-Life Radio is now available at tonyplutonium.com - I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together. I spent some time this afternoon prowling around CD Alley and Nice Price Books looking for more stuff to bring you and found some stuff I'm really looking forward to, including a live Bad Checks CD and the Katherine (Squirrel Nut Zippers) Whalen solo CD from last year. Also ran into Brad Newell from 8 Eyes and Treva Spontaine and the Graphics at Nice Price - I've got the Graphic queued up for the next 'cast in a couple of weeks.

If you're looking for used (and sometimes new) vinyl, both places I hit today have a large selection. You have to do some digging - CD Alley particularly packs a superstore worth of stuff in a space the size of a phone booth - but it's worth it. I saw quite a few goodies that I'll probably go back for.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Tony Plutonium said...

1. The Pressure Boys - Radar Love
2. Brown Mtn Lights - Nothing is Wrong
3. The Connells - I Got You
4. Tres Chicas - Rhapsody
5. Polvo - Mexican Radio
6. The Snap! - Hey Bulldog
7. Marsha - The Kids in America
8. Ben Folds Five - She Don't Use Jelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home