Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Oh, and yeah - still here...

Yep, I'm still breathing. J and I decided to try to do a little traveling and social stuff while she's on break from grad school and at the same time we're trying to get some things done around the house and oh-by-the-way I'm not on break from work, so things have been a little hectic. Fun, but hectic.

Recent trips to Asheville, DC and the Outer Banks plus a great party here last weekend (thanks to the celebrants for a great time!), day trips on other weekends and getting back into a more frequent running routine have pushed blogging down the list a bit, but I certainly have no intention of closing up shop. Things'll calm down (for me, at least) a bit when J's fall classes start and after the Meadowmont art show - in the meantime, we're having fun! :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home