Wednesday, July 02, 2008

IraK

Not only has my blogging been sparse, my blog reading has as well. I'm sorry to admit that after getting a verification from my high school bud Special K that in fact he was NOT in London, broke and asking for money (someone stole his email account and spammed his distribution list), I hadn't gotten around to reading his blog in a few weeks. So imagine my surprise after his comment in the preceding post to find that the sucker's been working in Iraq the past 2+ weeks!! Holy crap!

Mr. K and I may be polar opposites in terms of politics, but that should never get in the way of friendship and I admire the hell out of his fortitude in taking on this assignment. Dude, keep your head and your ass covered and get on home safe! And the rest of you - go read his Iraq posts. Now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home