Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wired Up

Arrived at the Sleep Clinic just before 7pm. Had a few minutes to put stuff away in the room before the attendant came in to go over the procedure with me. Had time to watch most of an episode of "WKRP" on WGN before she came back to wire me up, which unfortunately preempted the "Tornado" episode of said WKRP. I'll probably watch the tube for most of the rest of the evening (The Simpsons for the moment) but I'll try to check back in before bed.

No beer on a Sunday and no coffee after noon has made for a weird day. But at least I don't think there's any chance I won't get to sleep tonight.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Good luck with this. I went through it about a year ago. Did anyone tell you to wear a hat? After I got that goop shit in my hair I wished someone had told me. 48 years doesn't mean you should feel like crap. I hope they help you out so you can feel whole again.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Tony Plutonium said...

Thanks for the good wishes! As you'll see in my later post, Sandy actually managed to degoop my head before I left. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home