Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Adding to the Greater Store of Human Knowledge

I now feel that I've done my part. I was messing with AMG (AllMusic Guide) this evening when I should have been doing other things and realized that there was a gap in their discography for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. While there was a listing for Here Comes My Girl as a 7" single (b/w Louisiana Rain, I believe), I didn't see an entry for my 12" single of Here Comes My Girl b/w Casa Dega and a live version of the Animals' Don't Bring Me Down. So I've submitted a correction to them - let's see if they actually accept it (assuming they don't have some weird "no 12" single" rule or something). So I've done my part to add to the collective human brain capacity - what have you done lately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home