Thursday, November 10, 2005

Checking In - Middle of the Tour Edition

Lots of time spent working with new account at work and getting ready for the second weekend of the studio tour. JennySlash has her feedback from the tour and I have little to add, other than that the first weekend was a lot of fun but not as financially rewarding as I would have liked. I did dig the positive feedback whether people actually bought or not (and we did sell quite a few notecards).

Neglected to mention that I saw a bald eagle last week - went for a run in the woods last Wednesday, ran out of gas on the way back, and just as I slowed to a walk I looked up and saw an adult baldy coasting right overhead. If I'm right that the slash pines and tulip trees along the path there are 40-50 feet, he was only about 120-150 feet up (when I've seen them around here before, they've been way the hell up). That was the second time I've seen a bald eagle in the last month - as we were starting down the ridge from Mom's house in early October in the mts, we saw an adolescent bald eagle take off from a tree right next to the road. Neat!


Finally picked up a new MP3 player - 1GB Creative Zen Nano. I'm a happy dude. Been listening a lot to the White Stripes' Elephant and... wow. Just wow.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that a great record? Thing 2 is learning Seven Nation Army on the bass, and it's not even driving me crazy.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Tony Plutonium said...

JS reeaalllyyy doesn't like the White Stripes for some reason, making the personal stereo thing that much more compelling. De Stijl is the only other WS CD I've got - I like it but Elephant rocks its ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home