Monday, January 16, 2006

24

I'm trying it again...

I watched the first three or four episodes of "24" Day One but lost the thread of the story after missing a couple of episodes. In the seasons since then I've thought about trying it again, but didn't think I'd be able to stick with it. But with Sean Astin, Connie Britton (Spin City) and Jean Smart in the cast and the chance to watch the first four hours in a couple of days, I decided to give it a shot. As it turns out, I missed hour 3 and the first half of hour 4 this evening but I've got it on tape and I think I've got the gist of what's going on anyway, so I'm good. And hey, four hours into it and Jack hasn't tortured anybody yet!

I'm still waiting for "The Real 24" - maybe next season. I mean, the show does primarily take place in Southern California so I'm waiting for:

"24" 9:00 (Fox) - Episode 6X02 7:00-8:00 - Jack sits in traffic on the way to CTU headquarters.
"24" 9:00 (Fox) - Episode 6X07 12:00-13:00 - Jack and the CTU team try to decide where to go for lunch. After 20 minutes, they settle on Quizno's then spend 15 minutes trying to find a decent parking space. Then they all have to order "to go" so they can get back to the office in time for a 1:00 meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home