Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Last Pogo

Yep, I've just posted the 8th and final episode of Half-Life Radio. I've enjoyed the heck out of putting these together (and I hope you've enjoyed listening!) but there are some other things I need to turn my attention to for awhile. You know the drill - song list is in the comments and your feedback will be much appreciated. I hope I've reminded you of some of the great bands we've had and continue to have around here and maybe you've even heard some folks for the first time that you liked.

I have no doubt that HLR will be back in some form or another someday but this is it for now.

Cheers!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Blogger Tony Plutonium said...

Episode 8 songlist:
1. Johnny Quest - Dialogue
2. Flat Duo Jets - Riot in Cell Block Number 9
3. Fetchin' Bones - Plus Seven
4. The Connells - Hats Off
5. Snatches of Pink - Travis
6. The Bad Checks - 17
7. Hege V
8. Pressure Boys - Nothing to Say

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Tony Plutonium said...

That should be...
7. Hege V - Burial Ground of the Broken Hearted

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've thoroughly enjoyed it -- which dates me, I realize.

Thanks again for doing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home