Saturday, January 06, 2007

AIEEE! Run! It's Half-Life Radio Episode 5!

A day late and a dollar short, but nevertheless Half-Life Radio Episode 5 is now available here. I've also reworked the site a little bit but I still haven't had time to learn CSS and do it the way I want it. Maybe in a few weeks. In the meantime, all 5 of the Half-Life Radio 'casts are available for download at TonyPlutonium but I'll probably start dropping the older ones off after I add a couple more, so get 'em while they're there.

I've broken down and added the songlists to the site but I'll continue to post them in the comments as well. Hope you're enjoying listening at least half as much as I'm enjoying putting these together!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Tony Plutonium said...

Half-Life Radio Episode 5
1. Sex Police - Sex Police
2. The Accelerators - Tore Up
3. Dillon Fence - Collapsis
4. Bad Checks - Look at that Moon
5. The Snap! - Waiting for You
6. Mike Cross - The Bounty Hunter
7. Snatches of Pink - Weathervain
8. Lewis Black - The Coldest Winter EVER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home