Friday, October 27, 2006

"Future events such as these will affect you in the future"

"We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives."

Thus began my favorite review of the new Internet Explorer. Starting with a Criswell quote from Plan 9 From Outer Space is a damn fine way to get my attention!

The concensus seems to be that this is a big improvement for IE7 but it still isn't as good as Firefox (or Opera or a half-dozen other browsers). I suppose I'll eventually download IE7 for the rare times that I actually use it (some of the work-related sites that I hit unfortunately still do not load correctly in Firefox) but not until long after I've gotten all my home computers up on Firefox 2.0. I figured I'd give the Mozilla servers a few days to cool off and download it this weekend. IE? Maybe over the Christmas holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home