Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Claritin Unclear*

Picked up a bunch of bales of pine straw Sunday to use first as Halloween decorations and then as God intended it. My aim is to scare the bejeezus out of the little monsters this year, so I finally did my sister proud and got a fog machine and bought a couple of tombstones and a gargoyle from Target. That will go with the strobe light I've had for awhile (the red filter looks like a bordello, the blue light cops and the yellow like a bug light, so I'll probably go green) and the lighted bones and skulls. I also got a sound-activated spider that drops and then slowly climbs back up its web, but I'm actually afraid that some kid will freak and fall off the porch if I'm not careful with it.

Naturally after throwing the pine straw around, my mold allergies kicked in and I've been miserable ever since. I tried taking Claritin last night (thinking that it would help me sleep and at least get me through the work day) but it was pretty much worn off by 10am and unfortunately I had a face-to-face meeting with the customer at 2pm. Yuck.

* or Murdered by Pine Straw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home